Wrinkles: Causes & Natural Care
Wrinkles are part of aging process and there are multiple factors that needs to be taken care of to slow down the process. You don’t need to wait for fine lines or wrinkles to appear in order to fix them, instead start taking care while you are in your early 30s.
As your skin ages, your skin loses its elasticity and start to show wrinkles and fine lines. Our lifestyle and environmental factors contribute to physical appearance, including a poor diet, lack of sleep, chronic stress, sun-exposed and smoking.
At times, it’s not aging its Dehydration and skin dullness that makes you look older. You need to check your daily water intake and look for the colorful green food plate that can help you glow naturally from inside. Exfoliation and moisturizing is an intrigue part of skin resurfacing that accelerate skin renewal. We can’t freeze time, but we surely can slower the clock.
Listing few care tips to protect skin damage and to reduce the appearance of wrinkles:
- Sun exposure: Sun can be the biggest culprit in the causation of wrinkles. Limit the time you spend in the sun, especially midday and remember to use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more. Apply sunscreen generously, and reapply every two hours.
- Lack of Moisturize: Dry skin is not just uncomfortable but shrivels plump skin cells, which can lead to premature fine lines and wrinkles. While moisturizing traps water in your skin, that skin cell to stay healthy. It may take a few weeks of regular use of the product before you notice any improvement in your skin. Look for product that contains vitamin A, E, C, and omega fatty acids 3,6, and 9, which promote skin cell turnover, skin elasticity, and improve the appearance of hyper-pigmentation. These all are naturally available in Rosehip oil. Or Opt. for Aphrodite beauty elixir. Face & neck Massage helps to improve blood circulation that renew skin cell. Best is to use it with a good quality oil. Locally available cold press almond or coconut oil will work too.
- Not using under eye cream: Make sure you moisturize day and night, investing in a nourishing under-eye cream since the skin underneath the eyes is thinner and more susceptible to fine lines. Would recommend you Intense under eye cream with camellia seed oil & Green apple extracts
- Smoking. After the sun, smoking is one of the biggest culprits for wrinkles. Not only does the position of a cigarette in your mouth lead to fine lines, but the toxins from the cigarette can age your skin. Even if you’ve been smoked for years, you can still improve your skin tone and texture and prevent wrinkles by quitting smoking.
- Stress: When you’re stressed or tired, your body releases excess cortisol, a hormone which is known to cause premature skin ageing and wrinkles. Find time for yourself, do things that you love. Walk or dance on your favorite track, complete a book, take a long shower or sip a warm green tea. Remember to take at-least 8 hours of beauty sleep that will help in cell regeneration.
- Poor Nutrition: Food is medicine; Yes! we have been hearing it since long, instead of food supplements for vitamins and minerals, get them from fresh fruits and vegetables. This will help you recover and renew body systems overall, meaning beautiful inside out.
Hope this help you understand, what can causes wrinkles and skin sagging. Set yourself up for success and do your best to proactively fight the causes of wrinkles.